Weekend tours around Lenin peak
If you are limited in time but wants to do great adventure around Lenin Peak? We offer day trekking or horse riding tours to the destination Visit Alay!
- Description: mountains and valleys expanded space for the horse and walking tours just amazing with beautiful nature and the magnificent peaks of the Pamir Alai mountain system. Wonderful view of snow peaks Lenin Peak (7134m), Peak Estonia (6202m) and others. Our summer yurt camps are located where the Lake Tulpar Kol and the points of trekking routes. Our dear visitors can stay for overnights in traditional yurts and test local foods, further continue their trip.
- Tour: Pamir- Alay and Turkistan Alay mountain tours
- Travel option: walking & horseback riding
- Duration: 1-2-3 days
- Season: late May mid October
- Group size: unrestricted
- According to the trek included: transports, guides, food in all tour and accommodations.
Day 2: Walking (according to orders organized horseback riding) over Kok Chukur (3,700m) for excellent views of Peak Lenin and the climbers’ base camp on the opposite side of the Achyk Tash River, or as possible as go until base camp then afternoon return to Osh by car (3-4 hours walking)
Day 2: After breakfast, start of the second day of the tour a long descent through the Kashka-Suu summer pasture after a few hours the giant mountains offer views of the Pamir-Alai (Lenin Peak 7134 m), and also a beautiful scenery of the Alay valley. After 5-6 hours walking our car take us to Sary Mogul village. Accommodation in local CBT home stay with meals.
Day 3: Spend morning at the place and leave for Osh by public share taxi.
Day 1: Travel from Osh to Sary-Mogol village. Lunch uppon your arrival time in local CBT home stay and walking around the village or horseback riding over the Kalta tor and coal mine.
Day 2: Morning at 9 am after breakfast, start from Sary Mogol by car to Tulpar Kol Lake then walking over Kok Chukur (3,700m) for excellent views of Peak Lenin and the climbers’ base camp on the opposite side of the Achyk Tash River, as possible as going until base camp then return to yurts for overnight.
Day 3: After breakfast, hike over Seki jailoo through Tuiuk Canyon to view Peak Estonia (6,202m), Sovietskaya Latvia Peak (5,554m), as well as the Korjenevskiy glacier. Continue by foot through the Jany Korgon and Kosh Korgon jailoos, before returning by car to Sary Mogol. Dinner and accommodation in CBT Guesthouse.
Day 4: Morning leave to Osh.