Besh-Tash land of legends.
- Category: Horseback Riding or Trekking
- Season: End of May – End of August
- Altitude above sea level – 3,000 m
- Conditions: The path goes through mountains. It is necessary to bring waterproof trekking boots, raincoat, warm clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen and torch.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Walking: 5-6 hours per day; or Horseback riding 4-5 hours
Day 1: Morning transfer from Bishkek to Talas follow the highway road Bishkek – Osh. On the way, you will cross Too-Ashuu and Otmok pass. Arrival in Talas for lunchtime. Accommodation in CBT guesthouse and after lunch visit the national museum of Manas Ordo. You can have interesting historical details about great Kyrgyz epos Manas. Evening dinner at family home stay. (Driving time: 4 hours)
Day 2: After breakfast, your driver takes you to the gorge Besh-Tash where you will meet your guide team to start trekking over the Lake Besh-Tash to the gorge Itagar. Lunch picnic on the lakeshore and wondering around with shepherd’s pasture with many cattle. After picnic crossing the pass Besh-Tash and descend the gorge Itagar where you can have a camping with a tent. Dinner and overnight in tent. (Trekking time: 5-6 hours)
Day 3: Today trekking down along the river Itagar until the gorge Chychkan where your driver meets you and transferring to Bishkek. Lunch on the roadside cafes. Arrival in Bishkek late afternoon. (Trekking time: 5-6 hours, driving time: 3-4 hours)