Two days Eagle Hunting demonstration tour on the southern Lake Yssyk-Kul.
- Category: Auto
- Duration: 2 days
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Best season: March – November
- Overnight: summer — in yurt camp, spring & autumn – in a guesthouse
- Best group size: from 3 to 12
- Recommendations: weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen bag
Day 1: Morning departure to the southern Issyk-Köl Lake, 5 hours. On the way, visit the Burana Tower architectural complex (10-11th century, an important point on the Great Silk Road), 15km from the main road. Upon arrival meet your host family, lunch. Visiting family of a hunter. See how eagle living with a man, eating and see everyday life of a hunter. Making photos with an eagle. Spend the enjoying time at the lake-side. Folklore show. Dinner and overnight are in a yurt camp near the lakeshore or in the guesthouse of Bokonbaevo Village.
Day 2: After breakfast observing the demonstration of eagle hunting. Taking pictures. Spending time with hunter and eagle. Lunch. Free time. Afternoon departure to Bishkek.