Express trip to the Lake Song-Kol.
- Category: Auto / trekking
- Duration: 2 days
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Season: mid-June — end of September
- Accommodation & meals: Yurt camp overnight at Song-Kol, one lunch, one dinner and one breakfast.
- Group size: any
- Requirements: trekking boots, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, warm jakets.
Day 1: Morning transfer from Bishkek for Song-Kol Lake. On the way visit Burana tower, lunch at café and arrival Song-Kol afternoon. Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp.
Day 2: After breakfast at Song-Kol Lake take the horses and ride on the horseback to the west part of the Song-Kol valley ahead to Jumgal region via Tuz-Ashuu pass. The down pass Tuz-Ahuu, pick up you near the river Bazar-Turuk and transfer for Kyzart village by car where your fresh lunch waiting for you. After lunch transfer for Bishkek